Translate

Monday, September 11, 2017

Gotenburg, Sweden (day 1)

I took a bus from Oslo, Norway to Gothenburg, Sweden.  The start of the bus ride was picturesque.  It was just a 3.5 hour bus ride and it only cost 10 euros with Flixbus.  Once I got to Gothenburg, I met my friend (whom I actually met in Japan last year while she was visiting) at the bus terminal and then walked to her work to drop off my stuff.  Map in hand, I explored Gothenburg and was pleasantly surprised.  I got a lot of free samples and stuff by just walking around the city.  Then I found myself in the middle of some kind of European Horse riding Championship.  Then I met up with my friend again to move my stuff to her place before heading out for the night.  I got to meet several of her friends whom were all very nice and had a chill night relaxing outdoors.  (*since its been a couple weeks since I met you, if I have made a mistake with your nationality, please put it in the comments.  Sorry and thanks)

break during the bus ride

nice harbor

close up

harbor in Gothenburg

walking around and got free stuff!!

horse championships

the czech team

up close

great city!

city bikes on the side

Neptune

Sweden 8375

Greece

Germany

France

Sweden

Armenia  8380

Mexico

Mexico

Spain

Sweden

Mexico/Nicaragua   8385

No comments:

Post a Comment