Translate

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Brunch, Free Public Sauna and walk around (Gothenburg, Sweden)

My friend only really had time to go to brunch on Sunday, so I joined her with her friends for an all you can eat brunch with a lot of typical Swedish food.  The food was great.  After brunch I walked around the city and went to the free public sauna.  It kind of looked like a robot.  This time everyone had to wear a swimsuit. It felt much more comfortable this time around.  The view from the sauna was great.  The next day, I walked around the city to the places I hadn't seen yet.  I went to a great view point and got to see the whole city.  The blue skies really made a difference and the city looked great.  Then I went to the fish market and got some salmon.  The smoked salmon was delicious!!!!  I wish I could have some right now!!!!  Afterwards I saw an art piece that I have seen in Cape Town, the twisted gun.  To end the day I walked around the lake near my friend's house.  I had a great time in Gothenburg.


brunch place

Sweden

Germany  8395

Germany

cool chair

the "nice" looking plate, my first place was piled too high

reunion!

free public sauna that looks like a robot

free public swimming pool

view from the sauna

apparently free sailing school in the area

enjoyed the views of the canal

walking back to my friend's place

blue skies!

nice views over the city

close up of the crown

had to include some pics of me

me with the city

nice steeples

stairs to get the view

the fish market

AMAZING DELICIOUS SALMON!!!

some cool art in the city

another great view of the canal

i saw this twisted gun in cape town also

ferris wheel

what???!!!!  they love licorice all over Scandinavia

lake around my friend's place

No comments:

Post a Comment