Translate

Friday, September 15, 2017

Hamburg, Germany

To finish my trip, I went to Hamburg, Germany to visit a friend of mine whom I met while working a crazy internship in our second year of university.  It was great to see her because the last time I saw her was in California 5 years ago.  The day I arrived to Hamburg there was a festival going on around the lake near my friend's place.  We checked it out and had a good time. The next day we did the free walking tour (it wasn't the best, but we got to see some places around the city). Then we went on the ferry on the river.  The next day we went on her kayak.  The weather was great and it was a good work out.  It was a wonderful way to finish my trip.  Thanks for everything!


cheers!

festival going on around the lake

nice night view

ferris wheel

cool Cuban band playing

nice building

very old door handle

on one of the streets

cool statues on top of a building

statue at a bridge

another nice statue

cathedral

waterfront

nice little area

nice sunny day

where the big fire of hamburg started a long long time ago

waterfront

nice blue skies

looks like a giant cheese grater

people enjoying the beach

on the ferry

Mexico

I brought blue skies to Hamburg

delicious!

homemade bread

great views of the city

view from my friend's apartment

reflections

trying to figure out the kayak

on the lake

interesting statue on the lake

on the kayak!

fun fun!

made pizza!

Germany  8410

No comments:

Post a Comment