Translate

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

random walk around Prague

I went into Prague on Friday night to see a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in a while.  On Saturday afternoon I walked around with some couchsurfers to show them around a bit before having to take the bus back to the village.  On the way to meet them I came across a huge parade, there were so many people for the Pride Festival.  Since I had to meet with my cousin in the afternoon I only had a small amount of time to show the couchsurfers around.  I took them across the Charles Bridge and then the John Lennon Wall.  After that we walked to Cafe Lourve and unfortunately I didn't have time to grab lunch there, but I will once I go back to Prague again.

Vaclav Square


so many people

Turkey

Vietnam/USA 8307

masks popping out from the wall

they had to use selfie sticks.....haha

No comments:

Post a Comment