Translate

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Selfie with the Sheep and making mini food(czech republic)

In order for me to go to the event on Saturday night, I needed to spend the night in Prague.  A friend of mine whom I met four years ago let me crash at the airbnb place she was staying with her family.  On Sunday morning I met her family and then we headed to the village.  We were able to get a great photo with the sheep that are close to the bus stop. Then we made some mini food that I bought in Japan.  It was pretty crazy how realistic they turned out and the taste was so close to what it should be like.  After that we rode my bikes through the forest to get to the lake.  We had lunch at the lake and had a good time.  Then my friend took a bus back to Prague.  It was a nice day. 


great selfie with the sheep

China 8302

China

China

China  8305

let's make mini food from Japan

mini ramen and chinese dumplings

to scale with a coffee cup

cooked in the microwave

mini takoyaki that tasted like the real thing

lunch by the lake

with the village sign

No comments:

Post a Comment