Translate

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Helsinki, Finland

I started my trip through Scandanavia in Helsinki, Finland.  I met some cool people in a Hangout and also at the Weekly Couchsurfing event.  I was able to see a lot of cool things and had a wonderful time in Helsinki.  The weather was so much better than I expected.  I was shocked that I actually sweated a little bit while walking around the city. 


Italy

it was really nice to be by the water

blue skies!!!!

Italy

Finland  8310

India

France

Finland

England

Germany

Finland

Vietnam

Finland

Finland

USA  8320

Bulgaria

Finland

Czech Republic

France

Argentina

India

Iran

awesome night view of Helsinki

Finland

Italy  8329

beautiful on the outside and the inside

stumbled upon a random army event

giant fungi growing from a tree

hobbitland?

really cool island

beautiful structure

No comments:

Post a Comment