Translate

Friday, August 4, 2017

Arepas for Dinner (Prague, Czech Republic)

After an awesome day of finding a couple of wild blueberries in the forest, biking through the forest to get to a lake, swimming in the lake, going to Prague, walking all over Prague, my friend and I finished the day by eating some DELICIOUS arepas!!!  I actually wanted to take my friend to another restaurant for some traditional Czech food, but it was already closed.  So, I decided to take her to my favorite spot, Arepas de Lyna for some Venezuelan food.  It had been 5 months since I had the delicious arepas and it was so nice eating them again!  Lyna is familiar with my project, so every time I go to her place, she always helps me get photos of her friends.   Thanks to everyone who participated!  And of course, I will be returning as much as possible for the delicious arepas until I go back to Japan in September!


nice reflections

England 8284

Pakistan

Scotland

Ireland

Ireland

England/Pakistan/Czech Republic

Czech Republic   8290

areapas after 4-5 months!!

Venezuela

Venezuela   8292

No comments:

Post a Comment