Translate

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Couchsurfing Meeting Prague (czech republic)

When I returned to the Czech Republic the weather was pretty bad.  It was so strange to be in 37C heat with 85% humidity (Japan) and then suddenly be in 13C temperature.  It was raining a lot and the only day that I saw the weather might be ok, was Tuesday.  I made it a point to get into Prague for the day.  I did a couchsurfing hangout and ended up meeting with a Colombian and an Indian.  I forgot to take a photo of the Indian.  Then Wednesday I had to do a lot of stuff around the house.  On Thursday, I figured that I should go to the weekly couchsurfing meeting (the place where I really started my blog).  It was raining quite a bit so not that many people came, but it was still a good turn out.  I ended up hanging out at the Latino table and had a great time with them.  Thanks to those who were good sports with wearing my glasses. Until next time!

Colombia 8266

Finland

South Korea/Germany

Israel  (took the photo, later was asked to erase the photo.....wasn't a couchsurfer anyways)

England   8270

USA

Czech Republic

England

England

Italy

Mexico

France

Poland

Mexico

Ecuador  8280

Paraguay

Mexico

Mexico   8283

empty Charles Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment