Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tokyo Giants Baseball Game 2-0

I went to my first professional baseball game a month ago and had a great time.  I wanted to go to another baseball game before I leave for the summer.  I told my friend from Latvia about the last baseball game I went to and she was interested in going to the next baseball game.  Yesterday after work I walked to Tokyo Dome and met my friend.  We paid just 1000 yen for our tickets.  For this price you can get standing tickets.  At the last game I went to the free present for the day was an orange feathered fan.  This time everyone got a free Tokyo Giants Jersey with the number 19 on the back!  The jersey is definitely worth more than 1000 yen, so I did a great job going to the game.  My friend didn't know much about baseball so I had to teach her the rules. I actually know a lot more about baseball than I thought.  The man standing next to us just randomly started speaking to us in English and told me that he used to live near Los Angeles in the late 70s and early 80s.  He was a nice man, so I asked if I could take his photo.  He was a bit confused on why I wanted his picture, but I got the picture.  Giants won 2-0 againt the Swallows.  The pitcher, number 19, whose number everyone in the stadium was wearing did an awesome job.  The game actually finished quite quick!  I have been to two games now and the Giants won both times.  I don't really want to tell my uncle this because maybe he will want me to go to all the games, haha!   Until the next game!  GOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!
Let's get our faces painted

Free Giants Jersey!!

I guess it was Pikachu Day

Play Ball

had to get a corn dog!

with our awesome jerseys!

bottom of the seven inning

Japan  8248

Giants Won!!

the pitcher, everyone was wearing his number

closer to the field

No comments:

Post a Comment