Translate

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Pink Holiday (Yokohama, Japan)

While researching things to do this past weekend, I somehow came across a cafe with everything Barbie and with PINK curry!!!!    I wanted to go to Yokohama for the fireworks show and since the cafe was also in Yokohama, I had to go. (I like going to unique places with unique photo opportunities). I ordered the pancakes and my friend ordered the curry.  It was really really pink, along with the rice.  The color was amazing and it was such a trip because if you closed your eyes, the curry tasted exactly how curry should taste.  The pancakes I had were quite nice.  The cafe was a great place for unique pictures. They even make a Barbie cake. There was a group of ladies in their yukatas celebrating a birthday, so I got to take a photo of the cake.  It was quite impressive. There was even a Barbie box, so people can go in the box and take photos, of course I had to get photos in it! Afterwards, my friend and I watched the fireworks.  They were great, but we were sitting behind a tree, so we didnt get the best view, however it was still nice.  Then we walked to Chinatown and got some delicious food.  Such a good summer day!

Barbie products next to our table

so pink

curry and rice!!!  not sweet at all!

pancakes with berries

our dishes

and with the Barbies at our table

let's eat

had to get in the box

USA  8256

USA

USA

a Barbie cake

huge display of items

posters, clocks, everything!

toy story Barbies?!

fireworks!

the treeeee

could only get good photos if the fireworks were high enough

chinatown

cool temple

Philippines   8259

No comments:

Post a Comment