Translate

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Zazen Class in English (Tokyo, Japan)

I had seen the Zazen meditation class on couchsurfing a couple times, but I had never been able to attend because I was always at work.  My last day of work was Tuesday, so I was finally able to check out the class yesterday.  It was a nice and relaxing class.  It was good to forget about the everyday things we go through and just focus in the moment.  There were times when I wasn't sure if I could sit in the same position for so long, but I was able to just power through and do it.  Thanks so much Issho Fujita. If you want to see more information about the class you can check out their facebook page at here.

the group for the day

Canada   8260

Japan

Japan

Netherlands

Japan

Japan   8265

No comments:

Post a Comment