Translate

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Mozart Cafe Praha, CZ

I received my second dose of the vaccine on Friday and the next day I was a bit tired.  I had just enough energy to walk around a bit and eat some food.  I didn't want to eat that much or anything too heavy, so I got a plain tomato base pasta.  Leos on the other hand was able to eat a lot so he got a HUGE pizza.  Afterwards we went to Mozart Cafe because of a Slevomat I bought.  We had coffee and cake and enjoyed a very nice view of the clock.  Inside the cafe there were 100 antique clocks.  It had a very impressive interior and I will be taking my mom to the cafe when she comes.  The next day we went to my friend's house.  After her house we stopped by SAPA to get my favorite dessert, Che. I went a bit overboard and bought 4 of them.  I kept them in the fridge and was able to enjoy them the next couple of days.












                                                                    new flavor......all coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment