Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Chinese Food with Lu

One of my friends invited Leos and I for dinner at his place.  He made the most delicious Chinese food.  We got to enjoy lots of wonderful food.  I was so happy to see the mapo tofu and garlic shoots.  I made a nice dessert to go after the food, but it was pretty so I didn't take any photos of it.  Thanks so much for the amazing food Lu!!! I can't wait until we do it again!!!!


                                                                        ready to dig in!
                                                                            garlic shoots
                                                                            so happy!!
                                                                        mapo tofu!
                                                                   all the dishes together
                                                                            yummmmy

No comments:

Post a Comment