Translate

Friday, March 18, 2022

Kutaisi

I went to Didube metro station to take a marshrutka to Kutaisi.  It was a 4 hour ride and luckily when I got to Kutaisi, it wasn't snowing.  I walked all over the city and enjoyed the views from the church.  I went to the Green Bazar and was able to haggle in Georgian.  I needed to wake up super early in the morning so I decided to have an early day.  It started snowing in the evening and continued snowing until I woke up for my flight.  However the snow didn't stick and melted once it hit the ground.  I was very happy to be able to catch my flight to Praha without any problems.  My visit to Georgia was nice, but I was soooo happy to get back to Praha with much better weather and availability of choices.  Thank you to those who gave me such wonderful gifts and it was great to have reunions with everyone!  Until next time!

                                                              stop on the way to Kutaisi
                                                                                toilet!
Kutaisi













                                                    men singing in the Green Bazaar















leaving rainy/snowy Kutaisi
blue skies
                                                                    arriving back into CZ
all the presents I received
                                                                        huge fruit leather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment