Translate

Monday, March 14, 2022

Lessons and Making Brownies

The snow kept falling and it made it difficult to go anywhere.  I helped Lela with her lesson in the morning, but afterwards I needed to get out of the house.  I didn't want to just stay in the house and teach all day. I walked to the Carrefour in the city and was shocked with the lack of variety.  Everything was pretty much there, but not as many choices as in the Czech Republic.  Then I made my way to the outdoor market and was able to negotiate prices in Georgian to buy churchkhela.  It was great to be able to do that.  When I got back to the house we had a nice meal, then I had more lessons.  Afterwards we made brownies.  Unfortunately I made a mistake with the temperature and burnt the brownies.  However once we cut off the burnt edges they were fine.

so much snow!
Georgia   10,185
Georgia
market in Telavi
had to get a snowman to wear my glasses
blossoms under snow
yummy homemade food
Georgia
                                                                                    Georgia
                                                                                Georgia
                                                                                Georgia  10,190
all 3 with glasses
Georgia  10,191
                                                                           making brownies
                                                                        yummy brownies

No comments:

Post a Comment