Translate

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

January Potluck

During the day, my friend and I walked around Praha.  We started at Strahov stadium and walked to the castle.  Many people were watching the changing of the guards that happens at noon.  We watched it for a little bit from a different angle which was nice.  We walked all over and then I saw something I couldn't believe when we passed by a trash can.  Lots of beer in the trash!!  I was shocked. I thought it was fake, but then I realized that it was in front of a convenience store that seemed to have shut down.  It was a very crazy thing to see in Czech Republic.  Beer in the trash!  I am not a fan of beer and I wouldn't take it but I hope some college kids found it and had a party with it.  There were at least six 6 packs of beer.  In the evening, my friend had our monthly potluck at her place.  We had three new faces join the potluck.  Everything was delicious and we all had a great time.  Until next time!





                                                        delicious appetizer
                                                                        USA
                                                                pizza
                                                        beef and veggies
                                                            rice dish

                                                                        Cyprus/Greece  10,418
                                                                Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment