Translate

Friday, January 5, 2024

Last Day in Cali

We had a wonderful time in California, but it was time to go back to CZ. My mother took us out to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  Everything was delicious and it was interesting to eat at a restaurant in the US again.  The waiters are so friendly and are always checking up on you. I prefer it in CZ where the waiters do not care too much that you are there, haha!  We had to go for one last beach walk before leaving.  Luckily the weather was nice and we enjoyed a great sunset.  My father wanted to get Burger King with us before we left, so we all got Burger King and I was shocked at the prices!!  While I was in the US I saw on the news that fast food workers are now getting $20/hr and health care workers are getting $23/hr.  That is so messed up!!  I could see that the prices for fast food had to go up in order to pay for the workers.  The next day, my dad drove us to the airport and we headed back home to CZ.  We had a wonderful time in the 4 weeks we stayed in California. I was so happy to be able to catch up with the friends I met up with.  Hopefully next time I'll be able to catch up with more.

                                                            my giant salad
                                                my mom's pasta dish
                                                    Leoš's pizza
                                                                cheesecake!













                   had to take a picture with the hats when there was a stack on them just sitting there
                                                                        LAX airport
                                                              Panda Express at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment