Translate

Thursday, January 4, 2024

JHUD Show

Last time Leoš and I were in the US, we wanted to watch a live tv show.  We managed to get tickets, but the show didn't work out with our schedule. This time around we wanted to be prepared.  I looked online to try to find some shows, but couldn't find anything. Every show seemed to be on their holiday schedule and didn't have any time slots during the time we were in California. Then randomly I got an email about tickets for the Jennifer Hudson show. I was shocked on how I got this email.  I didn't care how they got a hold of me, I made sure to email them back for tickets.  We got the tickets and we ready to go.  We drove to Burbank and arrived a bit early.  I had never been to Warner Brothers Studios, so it was quite cool that we got to go. We walked around to get some lunch and then it was time to go through the security area. We got our audience pass and we ready for the show.  It was so nice that it was live tv because we didn't have to be there that long. Inside the studio there was a small shop to buy merchandise and sofas for us to all wait.  I was able to take a few photos of some ladies who were sitting next to me.  Once we got on set to watch the show I couldn't take any photos. The hype man was pretty funny and the show was great.  The show should air on March 4th.  Hopefully I'll be seen in the audience!



                                                                    waiting area

                                                            this place was close by
                                                        everything was delicious!





                                                                            USA
                                                                            USA  10,415
                                                                        USA

No comments:

Post a Comment