Translate

Friday, January 19, 2024

Lucie's Visit

Earlier in the week I got to enjoy some nice Christmas cookies.  One family still had them and let me have some.  The vanilla rohlik cookies were the best I have had this Christmas season.  They were so good.  Another day it snowed so much that the bus I normally take to get to the village wasn't going to the village because there was an accident.  I didn't really know what to do because I needed to get home, so I walked through the forest. I have walked through the forest at night before, but I don't really like doing it.  Luckily with the snow on the ground, it was quite easy to see.  The visibility was so much better than on a regular night. I still wasn't the most comfortable walking in the forest at night, but I managed and everything was fine.  The next day Lucie came to visit. It was so nice to finally see her again. We exchanged gifts and had a really nice walk in the forest.  It was so great to see the forest covered in snow.  It was so beautiful.

                                                            Christmas cookies

                                                               delicious dinner
                                                            walk in the forest at night
                                                            made it to the village alright
                                                            beautiful sunny and snowy day



                                                    wearing the hats my mom made













No comments:

Post a Comment