Translate

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Salt Creek Beach

We went to In-n-Out to meet one of my friends for lunch.  We chatted so much that we forgot to take a photo together!! I only realized after we left the parking lot.  It was such a shame, but I'm sure we will see her again the next time we visit California. When we got back to my parent's house, we decided to walk to the beach and it took around 40minutes. We got really lucky with the weather again and it was great to catch some rays. I saw so many shells on shore that had the slugs inside.  I tried to throw as many back in the water as I could because otherwise they would dry up on shore.  It was quite difficult because there were too many of them. I couldn't help all of them and we needed to walk back home.  The walk back home was nice. It was a good day.











                                                       I've never seen the animal in its shell
                                                            abalone shell


                                                                    lifeguard Leoš






No comments:

Post a Comment