Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

GGI Global Picnic

GGI Prague was having a Global Picnic, so I definitely had to join.  My original idea was to make brownies, but I messed up by trying to adjust the recipe, so I had to pivot.  I added some Lindt chocolate mousse to the top of the brownie crumbs and it worked.  It was a nice chocolate mess.  A few other ladies made some stuff as well and all of it was delicious. There were sausage rolls (vegan and regular), vegan banana bread, nectarine bread, veggie wraps, homemade bread, and delicious Turkish Poacha (spelling?).  It was an evening of fun and laughs.  It was nice to meet all of you. The only down part of the picnic was the very end when we were all getting bit by mosquitos.  I ended up with a huge ball on the side of my forehead.  Despite the bites I think we all had a good time.  Hopefully we can have another picnic next month!

                                           



                                                                        England
                                                                            Hungary
                                                                    Turkey  10,520
                                                                            Serbia
                                                                        Moldova
                                                                    Czech Republic
                                                                        India 10,524

No comments:

Post a Comment