Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Slaughter Slam 18.7

I had just taken the photo of the 10,500th person (Czech ice hockey player, Radko Gudas) for my blog a few hours earlier, so I wasn't intending to take anymore photos for the day.  However, when I went to Laura's comedy show I found out that someone in the audience was friends with my friend's brother.  Laura was doing her regular crowd work of asking people where they are from.  One guy she asked said he was from Egypt, she then asked what city.  When he said Hurghada, I knew I had to talk to him.  During the break I spoke to him and sure enough he was a friend of a friend.  I made a lot of friends when I visited Hurghada, so I knew there would be a possibility.  It was the first time where I have asked someone if they know someone from their home town and they actually do.  It was pretty funny. Hughada in Egypt is awesome and I highly recommend everyone to go visit.  Especially for the Red Sea.  Snorkeling and diving are affordable activities there and the people are awesome too!




                                                                        Egypt
                                                                            Mexico
                                                                     friend of a friend!
                                                                            USA

No comments:

Post a Comment