Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Asuncion, Paraguay

I arrived to Asuncion late on Thursday night, but was welcomed with open arms.  The next day I walked around the city.  There were some nice sights around the city.  I found it strange though that across from the Legislative Palace there was a naked woman in the park and no one really cared.   I walked around the river front and then back into the city.  Then I went to the ABC (the biggest newspaper in Paraguay) office.  I was able to take some photos of the staff there.  Then I was lucky enough to go to a celebration for San Juan.  I met some really nice people there and was able to try some delicious traditional food.  I would definitely get fat if I lived in Paraguay.  The typical foods are delicious and with a lot of flavor.  It was an amazing first day in the country.  Thanks to everyone who made it a great day.  Gracias por todo!


beautiful road art

legislative palace

naked woman in the park

main building

flags everywhere

jerseys for sale for the game

Paraguay 

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay   6280

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

food for San Juan

Paraguay  6290

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

cute dog

Paraguay

setting up games

being part of it

drawing the tail on the pig


everyone

Paraguay

Paraguay  6298

No comments:

Post a Comment