Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Finals of Copa America/Independence day for USA

Normally I never dress up for Independence Day but my friend had a barbecue at her new place and wanted people to dress up so I decided that I might as well get in the mood.  I even made a cake that looked like the USA flag.  It didn't turn out too bad.  After the barbecue my friends and I went to a bar to watch the finals of Copa America (the soccer tournament that was going on in Chile for the south american teams).  In the finals it was Argentina against Chile.  Everyone thought that Argentina was going to win easily, but Chile was able to hold their own.  It went to overtime and then had to go to penalty kicks.  Chile was able to defeat Argentina and the whole country went crazy.  My friends and I went to the main square and it was crazy with loads of people everywhere.  I also randomly met a person from Romania who is a big fan of Les Elephants Bizarres, the band who is making a song for me, awesome!!!  Congrats Chile! Nice win!


me with my flag cake

even put a Chile mustache on

team USA for beer pong

South Africa

dressed all 'merican

Chile   6345

Chile

Romania

so very many people

even some fires

No comments:

Post a Comment