Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ycaparai and asuncion, paraguay

Again it rained a lot in the morning, but just like the day before the skies opened up in the afternoon.  My friend has a friend in Ycaparai and since I didnt have any plans for the day I decided to go out to the town.  It was a bit further than I planned.  It was nice to meet some other travelers and hear their stories.  I went on a nice walk around the city with them and then I had to go back to Asuncion.  The big game was on, so of course I had to watch it.  It was between Argentina and Paraguay.  The game was shown on a HUGE screen in the city.  It was such a nice space and had a great atmosphere.  The first half of the game was really good and Paraguay ended it with good momentum.  Then the second half came around and it was a complete disaster.  It was quite sad to watch.  It was a bit disheartening.  Then I went to get some food and then relax for my early day the next day.  I had a wonderful time in Paraguay and was so happy with all the kindness that I received.    Thank you everyone for making it such an awesome stay.  It was a short stay but I really felt like home.


Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Argentina

Ycaparai

church in the distance

blue skies

main church in Ycaparai

Paraguay

Paraguay

watching the game 

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay  6340

me with a paraguay jersey

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay   6343

No comments:

Post a Comment