Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Iguazu Falls, Brazil

My friend drove me and another friend into Brazil so we could see Iguazu falls.  The falls are between Brazil and Argentina.  We decided to go through the Brazil side.  The falls were absolutely amazing!!  The beauty was unreal.  I was lucky enough to see the falls with blue skies.  There some beautiful rainbows and lots and lots of butterflies.  I really wanted to the the boat tour where you get to go under the waterfalls and experience both sides of the falls, but since we went from the Brazil side it was quite expensive.  I will definitely go from the Argentina side next time I visit the falls sometimes in the future.  I really enjoyed my time at the falls.


Brazil

so nice

even with a rainbow

so many butterflies

another big rainbow

widest part of the falls

so nice

me

Brazil

Brazil  6322

such strong force

they were hungry little guys

i got air

a higher view

in the short distance you can see Argentina 

No comments:

Post a Comment