Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mariano Roque Alonso, Paraguay

My friend and I left Ciudad del Este the same day we went to Iguazu falls.  We took a bus back to Asuncion at 6pm and arrived around 11:30pm.  The next morning it rained a LOT.  There was a lot of lightning and thunder, so I decided that I wasn't going to walk around Asuncion.  It was nice to just sleep in and relax.  After lunch the skies cleared up, so I walked to the big shopping mall in the area.  I decided to buy some stuff so I could bake some cookies.  I arrived back too my friends house to get to work.  I first made a batch of peanut butter m&m cookies.  Then my friend's mom asked if i knew of any recipes with bananas in it.  I told her I can make banana bread, I was put to the task.  When I thought I was finished she asked if I could make the cookies that I brought the day I arrived.  I said yes and ended up making a lot of stuff.  It felt like I owned a bakery, haha.  Luckily I had an assistant, so it made baking a lot easier.  Then my friend's mom made a barbecue and we had some delicious meat.  It was a nice and relaxing day.


Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay

aisle full of mate (type of tea)

waiting for the cookies

Paraguay

Paraguay

Paraguay  6330

Paraguay

everything that i baked

meat

No comments:

Post a Comment