Translate

Monday, November 28, 2016

10 yen sushi and 8bit cafe

I took some photos around Ueno during a lunch break last week.  The autumn colors were really nice.  I tried going to the 10 yen sushi place last week, but the place is closed every sunday.  So, I made sure I went on Saturday night.  They really did have sushi for 10 yen a piece.  The thing is that if you want the discount, you have to buy a drink.  It didn't matter because the prices for the drinks were standard anyways.  The sushi chef worked there by himself and the drinks came from the place next door.  The restaurant was super narrow.  I would definitely go there again.  It's right around the corner of Yoyogi Station.  After dinner my friend and I walked to 8bit Cafe.  We met up with another friend there and we played a lot of Super Nintendo.  It's quite funny because the day before I went to a bar in Roppongi with a co-worker and also played Super Nintendo.  I haven't played Super Nintendo for over 15 years and then suddenly I played it 2 nights in a row.  It was a lot of fun!

view in Ueno

awesome fall colors
no name sushi restaurant
the sushi chef
20 pieces of yellowtail for 200 yen

the sign with the sushi

other cheap things on the menu

the other cheap sushi i ordered

other things on the menu

in order to get the 10 yen sushi deal, one must order a drink

very narrow restaurant

Japan  7790

enjoying the retro stuff

Germany

USA

USA  7793

No comments:

Post a Comment