Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tokyo Trick Art Museum


I had been wanting to go to the Trick Art Museum for some time now, so I decided to make a couchsurfing event.  The Trick Art Museum is in one of the many shopping malls (Decks) in Odaiba.  It cost 900 yen for a ticket.  They had lots of illusions and great images in which you could take fun pictures.  Some of the images were difficult to figure out, so we had to look at the instructions to see which poses worked best. It was a lot of fun! I wish I stayed a bit longer, but I was starting to get a bit too hungry.  I decided to take everyone to Wahoos so I could get my favorite meal.  It was soooo good.  After that we walked to the Venus Fort.  Then I had to call it a day because I needed to bike back home.  I biked over 36km that day, but I still decided to go to a concert in a bar that night.
the group

the painting of the lady was the first illusion

sitting on a bench......actually i wasn`t

jumped high away from a ninja

lady who worked there gave us some pointers

mirror illusion

Finland

Germany

Canada

me and a crazy neck lady

Japan  7764

trying to catch the bowl

breaking through the wall

help me!!!!

inside the Venus Fort

No comments:

Post a Comment