Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2016

tokyo dome lights and cs event

After work I decided to walk to Tokyo Dome to see their Illumination (Christmas lights).  Since it rained earlier in the day, there weren't that many people walking around Tokyo Dome.  It was perfect for taking photos.  The first light tunnel I walked through changed lights with the music it was playing.  It was really nice.  After I was satisfied with my photos I walked back to Ueno to go to a couchsurfing event that I went to last week. For my dinner, I decided to try emergency food that my company gave me to bring home.  I was a bit skeptical about the bread in the can, but it was actually good. I totally forgot to take photos at the event, so I forgot to take one participant's photo.  However, I was able to another participant's photo because he was using the same train as me to get to his cousin's house. 

light tunnel

changed colors to the music

me in pink

some of the other lights on display

the stairs were lit up as well

another light tunnel

a light dome

light balls on the water

light tunnel

close up

emergency rice, bread and soup

the group

Philippines 7760

No comments:

Post a Comment