Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2016

asakusa lantern parade sunday/unfortunate day wednesday

On Sunday, my mother and I were wandering around Asakusa and stumbled upon a lantern parade that was only going down one street.  The lanterns were beautiful and quite impressive.  Then on Wednesday morning I got called in the morning to cover for an instructor who was sick.  I actually ended up going to a university that I had worked for in the past.  The building was in the same place, but it was completely new.  It was a shock to see.  The other instructors at the university were great and so were the students.  The teaching part of my day was great, unfortunately the election didn't go the way I wanted.  It was such a downer to the day.  I just went home and had to drink something and eat some tim tams to try to feel a bit better.  Now only time will tell to see what will happen.........


giant lantern

close up

dragon lantern

Australia

Wales

Australia

Canada  7759

what helped me through the night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment