Translate

Friday, November 4, 2016

shinjuku koen/ tege tege

My mother and I took a walk through Shinjuku park.  It was nice, but it will be much better in a couple of weeks when the colors change.  I am really looking forward to that.  After our walk we went to a restaurant that my mother's friend works at.  The food was delicious!! They serve traditional Japanese food.  It was in the Roppongi area...more specifically,  Azabujyuban.  It's called TegeTege.  Check it out if you want some real local/traditional Japanese food!

still green

pagoda

view from the pagoda

nice pond

me, but a bit dark

starting to become fall

some color change with the leaves

nice roses

a tree that was in bloom

the giant spider statue if you look closely you can see the legs

Japan

the restaurant

Japan  7740

No comments:

Post a Comment