Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bar Heavy Sick

After the Trick Art Museum, my colleague invited me to go to a concert that some other co-workers were going to perform in.  The bar we went to was called Heavy Sick.  I am sure you can tell what kind of music would be expected to be played in a place with that name.  We had to pay 1,500 yen to enter.  It was a bit steep considering how small the place was, but I guess since there were 4 bands playing it was a good deal.  The band that my friend knew was already playing when we arrived.  They were quite good.  The second band was interesting.  The third band was awesome!! They played really well and were so much fun to watch.  Then the final band, well I`m not sure what words would be best to describe them.  I had to plug my ears to listen to the music and the next day my ears hurt a bit.  Overall, it was a good night because I got to experience bands that I would have normally never listen to.

Japan  7765

Japan

band with 7 people on stage!!!
Portugal

France

USA

England  7770

No comments:

Post a Comment