Translate

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

1st couchsurfing hangout of the year

Since I got back last week, it seems like it has been snowing everyday!  It has been quite cold as well.  I feel like I have been shoveling snow everyday!  It is beautiful to see, but its just so cold!!  Luckily I am still in distance for hangouts in Prague.  I looked at the weather report and decided that I should try to go into Prague on the "warmest" day of the week.  First, I met with two couch surfers and we had lunch at Cafe Lourve (Albert Einstein used to hang out there back in the day), then we walked to the John Lennon wall, checked out the baby Jesus church and walked across the Charles Bridge.  I had never seen the bridge with not that many tourists and quite white.  It was beautiful.  Then we met with another couch surfer and went to a bakery.  Next we went to a teahouse and another couch surfer joined.  It was a great day to get out of the village and hang out with some people.

snow at the house

white white white

USA  7865

Egypt

Mexico

Czech Republic  7868

icicles 

No comments:

Post a Comment