Translate

Thursday, October 19, 2017

300 yen Bar Ginza (plus tv interview)

The rain this week has been really crazy.  Luckily there was a break in the rain Wednesday afternoon.  I saw there was a couchsurfing meeting in Ginza, which is on the way home, so I decided to go to it.  It was at a bar where all drinks and food are 300 yen.  When you enter the place, men must buy 3 drink/food tickets and women must buy two tickets.  The last time I went to this bar, it was super crowded, but since it was Wednesday there was lots of space.  I got to meet lots of great people at the meeting and I even got interviewed for TBS (tv station).  Another thing to mark off the bucket list!  Another person who got interviewed was Yeka Haski, a Russian artist.  Her art is so cute and I can see why she is having some exhibitions in Japan.  You can check out her work here.  I had a great time at the meeting, but since I live a bit far I had to leave earlier than I would've liked.  It was nice meeting you all!  If I didn't get a chance to take your photo at the meeting, I'll do it another time!

couchsurfing meeting on a wednesday
Switzerland   8547
Switzerland
Russia
Switzerland  8550
Latvia
USA
USA
England
France
Yeka getting interviewed
now I'm getting interviewed
Japan
Japan
another interview
people who got interviewed plus one who wanted to be in the pic
Canada
Switzerland   8559

No comments:

Post a Comment