Translate

Friday, October 27, 2017

Disney Sea Tokyo, Japan

The last time I went to Disney Sea was 4 years ago.  I had never been to Disney Sea during their Halloween Celebrations, so I asked a co-worker if she would join.  We were all planned to go on Tuesday and then she canceled the morning of.  Luckily, I was able to jump on the Couchsurfing App and post that I wanted to go to Disney Sea later in the day and two others were interested in going.  One guy had never been to an amusement park before and the other guy had memorized the map and the information for Disney Sea because he was planning on going that day anyways.  After I finished work, I headed to Disney Sea and paid for the night pass.  The night pass starts after 6pm and costs 4,200 yen.  Last semester I went to Disneyland and the 4 hours was enough.  I forgot how spread out Disney Sea is and how it has a lot of great rides that are quite popular.  4 Hours at Disney Sea was not enough to ride everything I wanted to go on, but we still had a great time.  As soon as we entered the park, we went on Indiana Jones and used the single rider option so we didn’t have to wait in the massive line.  I forgot how great the ride was, so we decided to go on it again.  The total waiting time for both times was probably 5 minutes total! It actually took longer to walk to the front of the ride then to wait to get on the ride.  Then we went on Raging Spirit and we used the single ride option again.  We got to the front of the line in no time.  The ride was great, so I decided to go again but for the guys it was a bit too much, so they waited in line to get the smoked chicken leg, while I went on the ride again.  The second time in line for Raging Spirits wasn’t as quick as the first time because I think people recognized how fast we went through the line and did the same thing.  After the ride I had a smoked chicken leg waiting for me.  It was delicious and only 500 yen. Then we went on more rides and watched the show at 8pm.  I actually have never seen the show because I always take advantage of the short lines during the show.  After the show we went on Journey to the Center of the Earth, which was awesome!  We wanted to go on Tower of Terror and the Toy Story Ride but the lines were too long and we were tired by the end of the night.  It was a great night!

famous globe in the front of Disney Sea
A Halloween sign
the Mediterranean Sea area

Tower of Terror
in front of Indiana Jones
USA 8563
Fantasmic Show
cool lights
close up
inside Mermaid Lagoon
Ethiopia
cool lights at night
Halloween Villian display
Raging Spirit
Sinbad's Journey
similar to a small world in Disney land
nice displays
this was giant
relaxing ride
Mermaid Lagoon
Fantasmic show
so many jellyfish
didn't have time to go on the ride
impressive at night
i took the same picture 4 years ago
gotta get my glasses in it
sign at a seafood restaurant
Halloween display for duffy
had to try the duffy sweatshirt
leaves that were not glued to the ground, someone actually made this!

No comments:

Post a Comment