Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Philippine Festival tokyo, japan

On Sunday, my friend and I went to the Philippine Festival that was held at Hibiya Park.  Before going to the festival we quickly went to the bamboo forest behind her house.  I'm going to have to go there again for a proper walk through and take better photos.  My friend's five year old son took numerous photos of me with my phone but they all turned out blurry, oh well!  When we finally got to the festival, there were sooooo many people!!  I didn't realize how many Filipinos live in Japan.  There were several different people with awesome costumes.  I got to borrow a hat and took some photos with people.  If I weren't with my friends I probably could've spent 15 minutes taking photos of all the people that were in the area with costumes.  Filipinos LOVE to get their photos taken and I could see how excited they were to get their photos taken. My friend's kid was hungry, so we had to go to the food booths, but I could see that some people were a bit disappointed that I didn't ask for their photo, maybe next time!!!!   We had lots of great food and it was a nice relaxing Sunday hanging out with my Filipino family.  

bamboo forest near my friend's place

some singers on stage

nice costumes

had to wear the hat, guy behind me was amused, haha

i didnt realize i was taller until looking at the picture, haha

Philippines

Philippines   8490

Philippines

Philippines

Philippines

lots of booths

lots of women wearing interesting stuff...

wonder what it was like to wear that......

banana-que

Japan

Japan   8495

nice festival

No comments:

Post a Comment