Translate

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Okonomiyaki with co-workers

While walking around in my area, I found an okonomiyaki place.  I asked two of my friends if they wanted to check it out, so we went and it was delicious.  I thought it would be a perfect place to have a mid week dinner with my co-workers who live in the area.  It was very local and had enough space to hold us.  When I made the reservation the day before, the lady who took the reservation looked a bit scared when I told her that it would be 11 foreigners and that I'm the only one who could speak Japanese.  I told her not to worry, and really there was nothing to worry about.  Everything went smoothly and dinner was great.  People who had never had okonomiyaki before liked it and everyone had a great time.  Until the next dinner!! Cheers!

cheers

Ireland

USA

England

England

England   8500

England

England    8502

No comments:

Post a Comment