Translate

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Enoshima, Japan

Several of my friends were going to the Tokyo Swallows against the Nagoya Dragons game on Saturday.  I was debating about going, but I knew that if I went to the game my grandma would turn in her grave.  Her team were the Giants.  She absolutely loved them!  Also, earlier in the week I went to a Giants game and it was amazing plus historical (10,000th home-run for the Giants since 1936), so I decided that I didn't need to go to the game.  The weather was nice and I figured that it might be the last chance I could enjoy the beach for the year.  It wasn't hot enough to be in my bikini, but it was nice to lay on my sarong and read.  Plus the sunset was awesome and I got to see Mt. Fuji in a blurry distance!!!!!!  I didn't take photos of anyone wearing my glasses, but I thought these photos were blog worthy. 

sun starting to set a bit
sunset
silhouette
paddling on the reflection
pink waters
riding the wave
pink clouds
nice gradual changing of colors
california???   no, enoshima

No comments:

Post a Comment