Translate

Monday, January 22, 2018

A Maze in Tchaiovna Prague, Czech Republic

I saw that there was a free comedy show in Prague, so I decided that I should go into the city and check it out.  The show was at 8pm.  I wanted to go a bit earlier and go to one of my favorite tea houses in Prague, A Maze in Tchaiovna.  There are lots of secret doors that you can go through to discover other rooms.  I met with some people for a quick drink and then made my way to the comedy show.  The comedy show was packed!! It was pretty hard to talk to anyone besides the person who was sitting by me.  There were four comedians that performed.  The last person was supposed to be the headliner, but I actually thought that the first comedian from Kazakhstan was the funniest.  His jokes were pretty funny and he did a good job delivering them.  I'll try to go to the next comedy show if I can.  On Sunday, I met with my friend and had a great stroll in the woods with the beautiful snow.  It was such a nice sight to see.  Far different to the beaches I was at 10 days ago in the Dominican Republic........but at least its pretty!

Kazakhstan 8671
Russia
Belgium
Australia
night view of the Vlatava River
snowy forest
everything white
I traded beaches for the forest :/
at least it is picturesque

No comments:

Post a Comment