Translate

Friday, January 19, 2018

Last day in Dominican Republic

For my last day in the Dominican Republic, I was lucky enough to visit two gorgeous beaches.  They were much better to swim in than the beaches in Punta Cana.  The first beach I went to was Macao Beach and the second was Bayahibe.  The two beaches didn't have algae and it was so nice to swim. I ate well the whole day too, which was great.  It was a wonderful way to end my great time in the Dominican Republic.  Thanks to everyone who made my time great!!

tree made from beer bottles
a muddy road that was popular with tourists driving in
nice white sands
pina colada
typical local food that was delicious and cheap
picturesque
great way to end my time in Dominican Republic
nice nice
Japan
Spain
Dominican Republic
sunset
delicious last meal!!!
Argentina
Venezuela  8670
awesome presentation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment