Translate

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

walk around Praha and CS meeting

The weather was really nice, so I decided to go into the city and walk around.  I went all over the place.  It was good to see all the sights again.  It didn't feel as cold as it was last January, which made me very happy.  Since I was already in the city, I decided to check out the weekly Thursday meeting for CS.  The location for the weekly meeting changed since I was in Prague a couple months ago.  I was a bit sad that it wasn't at the regular place I knew.  However, I am not active enough of a member to organize a weekly meeting. It was good to meet some new people and give advice to some travelers, until next time......

Egypt  8675

Australia

Czech Republic

Peru

Syria

Malaysia  8680

Morocco

Malaysia

Turkey

Australia  8684

No comments:

Post a Comment