Translate

Friday, January 19, 2018

playing with kids Carrefour, Haiti

My friend was finally able to get a hold of her cousin that was supposed to take me to the beach, so before heading out to the beach I played with the kids in the neighborhood. They called me out to play with them.  They were jumping "rope" with two electrical cords tied to each other.  They were having so much fun, but they were turning the "rope" pretty fast.  I decided to just turn the rope and not jump with them.  We were having so much fun, but then the "rope" broke.  Next we played hop scotch.  That was a game that I was able to join in on.  I actually won! I wish I had brought a jump rope to give the kids.  Oh well, next time!  Its funny and great how open kids are.  The kids were having so much fun playing games with me, while the adults were giving me bit of a side eye probably wondering what I was doing there.  I didn't really care because they kids were so awesome. 

turning the rope and taking a photo at the same time
one
two
three!!
next, hop scotch
my turn
concentrating not to fall, haha
fun fun
finished!
Haiti
Haiti  8655
Haiti
they wanted their photo taken
cuties!
look at that leg pose!
Haiti  8657

No comments:

Post a Comment