Translate

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Fishing with the Family

My father goes fishing twice a week and we wanted to join him at least once on our trip.  My mom decided to join as well.  It wasn't the warmest day, but it was still a great day.  I was the first to catch a fish between Leoš and I, but it was such a small fish.  It was an exotic reef fish and it was really small.  I had to throw it back in.  Next, Leoš caught a white fish and it was a keeper, so we brought it home to eat.  It was great! Then I caught another fish, but again it was sooooo small!!!  I don't know what was up with today, but it definitely wasn't my day for fishing.  I had several bites from big fish, but I just couldn't hook them.  It's ok.  Maybe next time we go fishing I'll do much better.




                                                                        a sea lion just chilling






                                                 my second tiny fish, it could be in a fish bowl!
                                                             my dad caught 2 sheepheads










No comments:

Post a Comment