Translate

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Reunion with Family Friends

It had been quite some time since I had seen my friends and their family.  The last time I saw them was for a quick minute two years ago when I dropped something off at their house.  It was still during covid, so we had to keep our distance.  We needed to take covid tests before flying, so Leoš and I were careful with being close to others.  I hadn't seen my childhood friend in YEARS and we had to social distance.  It was nice that this year I was finally able to hug him.  The timing was right and I was able to catch almost all of them at home.   It was so nice to see everyone and I hope they had a wonderful winter holiday!

                                                 


                                                                            taking pictures!
                                                                        USA
                                                                    USA
                                                                        USA
                                                                            USA
                                                                    USA  10,410
                                                                        all smiles!
finally we could hug!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment