Translate

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Usher Cup YEAH!!!!

My friend wanted to meet up with me before I headed to California for the holidays, so we could exchange Christmas presents.  I was so surprised with how thoughtful her presents were.  I met her the time I met Usher and she knows how much I regret not asking Usher to wear my glasses, so she edited a photo of Usher "wearing" my glasses.  She put a picture of Usher that she often sends to me as a GIF on Whatsapp. It always makes me laugh and to have my glasses "on him" makes it even better.  Hopefully one day I will be able to ask him to wear my glasses.  If not, I am happy with my cup!

nice last sunset before heading to California
                                                                       cheers!
    I got a cup of Usher "wearing" my kitty glasses and Ferrero Rocher chocolate
copying Usher, haha!
                                                          thumb wishes (Kazakh tradition)
                                                
                                       my friend taking a selfie while I take our thumb photos
                                                
                            this is how the moon is supposed to look like when you make your thumb wish
                                                             the moon was so bright!
nice view of the river
free wrapping paper I got in front of Novy Smichov
                                                                                                                                 YEAHHHH!!!!                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment