Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bowling and Football Match (prague, cz)

A friend of mine wanted to have a bowling party for her birthday so she invited all of us to join her for bowling.  It was a very fun afternoon.  She even said the top scorer would win tickets to Slavia vs. Boleslav that same night.  I'm quite competitive and I know that I can bowl well at times, so I knew those tickets would be mine.  For most of the first game I was competing with one other person, but in the end I won.  I scored 132 points.  After we finished bowling we went to an international festival and I tried worms.  It was not the best thing to eat, but at least I tried it.  After the festival it was time to go to the game.  I asked a couple of friends if they could join me for the football match, but since it was so last minute they couldn't.  So, I invited a new friend from the party.  The game was really fun and the last couple minutes were intense.  Slavia ended up winning and it was a cool way to end a great day.  Thanks for the tickets Farhana and I hope you enjoyed your birthday!  Happy Birthday!!

preparing for the competition
in action




winning team!
2nd place team!
Vietnam
Germany (already pictured)
with my prize and ball
Kosovo
Kosovo
in the stadium
team song
USA   9849

No comments:

Post a Comment