Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Manifesto Market Halloween (Prague, CZ)

This was the first Halloween in a long time where I didn't see that many people dressed up.  Here in the Czech Republic people do not celebrate Halloween.  The past couple of years I have been in Japan for Halloween and they really know how to celebrate it there.  I almost thought I wouldn't have any plans for tonight, but a friend invited me to an event she saw that was happening tonight.  There were some orange and black balloons and kids dressed up, but nothing too much.  It was still nice to hang out, meet some new people and listen to people do karaoke.  Happy Halloween everyone!

jack-o-lantern
truck with webs and pumpkins
a bit of Halloween spirit
the group
people singing karaoke
pumpkin balloons
I brought a costume just in case.....decided to use it on the gourd that was on the table
USA
Serbia  9880
Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment