Translate

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Free Walking Tour (Berlin, Germany)

This past weekend was a three day weekend, so I decided to go to Berlin again.  I had some free time on Monday, so I went on the free walking tour.  I have been to some free walking tours in the past with Sandeman Tours, but this was one of the biggest groups I was part of.  We went to so many interesting parts of Berlin and I got to see parts of Berlin I missed the previous weekend.  I got to meet some nice people and learn a bit about Berlin.  Overall it was a nice day.

start of the tour
the stones in the middle of the road show where the Berlin Wall used to be
Memorial for Murdered Jewish People
listening to some info about the area
walking around
empty
hearing about this area
artwork from during soviet times
where the wall stood
checkpoint Charlie
getting info from this place as well
sign about the area
Brazil
Australia
Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
Ireland
listening to some more info
a week ago these buildings were beautifully lit up for the Light Festival
Humboldt University
last stop for the day
Scotland  9878

No comments:

Post a Comment