Translate

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Mushroom Picking (CZ)

I happen to be looking at the Cooking Club page and saw that people were going to go Mushroom Hunting in the forest next to my village.  I didn't have much time to join, but since they were going to be in the area I decided to join for a little bit.  There weren't that many mushrooms, but I got to see a couple mushrooms that I had never seen before and learned about which ones were edible and which ones weren't.  I was happy because I just had to walk 20-25 min to join.  I only found one edible one that I took home and had for lunch.  It was a nice first half of the afternoon.  Hopefully more people will come towards my way and will want to join more walks in the forest.  Hope everyone was safe with their mushrooms!!

examining a mushroom
do not eat!
USA   9850
changing colors
pretty big, but not edible
in search of mushrooms
USA
examining more mushrooms
Czech Republic
pretty red mushrooms
steep incline
India
USA/CZ  9854
nice color!
group pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment